For larger energy users, it can make sense to invest in building a direct connect (pipeline) from a major transportation pipeline directly to your facility. Not only can we help determine if this makes sense for your organization, through a by-pass study, but we can also help you manage your natural gas assets.
- Managing your natural gas assets requires:
- Capacity (Negotiating & Management)
- Trading (long-term & Short-term)
- Nominations & Balancing (Securing supply flows)
- Billing & Settlement (Reconciliation)
- Regulatory Assistance (Keeping a pulse on FERC & State laws)
After-Hours Nominations & Balancing
An “energy day” is 24 hours and can require after-hours and weekend attention. Making your employees stay “on call” 24 hours/ 7 days a week, often creates fatigue and stress for your employees. OEM provides an after-hour & weekend nominations & balancing service, that allows your pipelines to be managed and gives your employees a break. This service is provided for U.S. & Canadian natural gas pipelines.